what we’re building
Located near Parkhill Road East and Armour Road in Peterborough, the Leahy’s Lane development will feature 41 affordable condos available for Habitat for Humanity Peterborough & Kawartha Region homeowners. The development will feature:
- A 3-story, 41-unit condo building
- The building will offer a fully universal design to accommodate current or future homeowners’ accessibility needs
- A mix of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom suites
- The building will have an elevator, party room, and basement storage units
- The property will include trees, gardens, and a small covered walkway
- The condos will be well-built and energy-efficient, reducing the cost of utilities for residents
- All units will be affordable, for a mixture of incomes from $30,000 to $80,000
- Near green spaces, schools, playgrounds, public transit, and other amenities
- Applications open to families, couples, singles, and seniors
interested in living here?
You can apply to be a Habitat homeowner, and learn more about our homeownership program.
Join us for an information session to learn more about our affordable Homeownership Program. Register today. Limited spaces are available.
have a question?
Check out our frequently asked questions page for more info on the Leahy’s Lane affordable condo build.
want to support this affordable homeownership project?
If you would like to donate to help make this transformational project possible, please click here.
Thank you for interest in supporting this innovative new development that will provide much-needed safe, decent and affordable housing in Peterborough. Your generosity helps low-income working households achieve their dream of purchasing their own home, helping local households build strength, stability, and independence.