what we’re building
Located near Parkhill Road East and Armour Road in Peterborough, the Leahy’s Lane project will have 41 condos available for Habitat Peterborough & Kawartha Region homeowners.
- 3-storey, 41-unit building
- Building will offer a fully universal design to accommodate current or future homeowners’ accessibility needs
- Mix of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom suites
- Building will have an elevator, party room, and basement storage units
- Property will include trees, gardens, and a small covered walkway
- The condos will be well-built and energy-efficient, reducing the cost of utilities for residents
- All units will be affordable, for a mixture of incomes from $30,000 to $80,000
- Near green spaces, schools, playgrounds, public transit, and other amenities
- Applications open to families, couples, singles, and seniors
interested in living here?
You can apply to be a Habitat homeowner, and learn more about our homeownership program.
Join us for an information session to learn more about our affordable Homeownership Program. Register today. Limited spaces are available.
want to support this affordable homeownership project?
If you would like to donate to help make this transformational project possible, please click here.
Thank you for interest in supporting this innovative new development that will provide much-needed safe, decent and affordable housing in Peterborough. Your generosity helps low-income working households achieve their dream of purchasing their own home, helping local households build strength, stability, and independence.